Trees are truly a human’s best friend. This is because without trees, living organisms simply could not thrive! Trees aid in the production of oxygen, and help keep our air clean and free of carbon dioxide. There are so many fascinating topics surrounding trees and plant life, it can be difficult deciding where to start! A fantastic and fun way to learn more about trees and plant life is to go outside and explore! You may also ask your local Noblesville Tree Service Company for free tree information. In the mean time, take a look at all the wonderful, educational, and interesting tree facts below!
Learning About Trees
1. Trees Filter Air-Born Pollutants
2. Trees Produce Oxygen
3. Trees Clean Our Air
4. Urban Trees in the United States Remove Over 700,000 Tons of Pollutants in the Air, Each Year!
5. Trees Preserve Energy
6. Strategically Landscaped Trees Can Reduce Monthly Utility Bills
7. Trees Absorb Carbon Dioxide, Sulfur Dioxide, and Nitrous Oxides From the Air
8. Shade From Trees Reduce Ozone Emissions in Parking Lots
9. Trees Reduce Triggers for Asthma and Respiratory Illnesses
10. Trees Can Reduce Surrounding Noise
11. Trees Raise Property Value
12. Homes With Trees Have Healthier Kids
13. Trees Serve as a Habitat for Countless Species
14. A Tree’s Net Cooling Effect is Comparable to 10 Air Conditioners!
15. Trees Can Reduce Annual Storm Runoff
16. There are Hundreds of Types of Trees
17. Trees Can Be Susceptible to Disease and Damage
18. Trees Require Routine Care to Promote a Healthy Long-Lasting Life
19. Trees Come in All Different Shapes, Colors, and Sizes
20. Trees are One of the Most Valuable Environmental Assets on the Planet!